Friday, January 7, 2011

Baptism in Stering Heights

Brother and Sister Ames

Elder Phinny and Elder Pederson
who were serving in our ward before Sister Burnham and Corbridge


“The intensity of our desire to share the gospel is a great indicator of the extent of our personal conversion.” –Elder Dallin H. Oaks


And the Baptism on Saturday was Awesome. The baptism talk was given with an object lesson, using legos. We are the natural man with legos who can't build themselves. But when we choose to be baptized the Master builds us. But legos are perfectly obedient. We are not. The talk on the Holy ghost used the compass and a metal pen being temptation or friends who are pressuring us to do bad things. These were so well done. And they were more child based because Nichlolas (8) was being baptized. Brother Argabrite that was to baptize Robin and Alan was late. We had to start late but he made it in time for the actual baptizing. So no worries. Jenni was awesome and I am so lucky to have family witness the same miracles in person. I am one of the luckiest missionaries. I have heard that there is a rumor going around that some of the members are nervous about the situation with Jenni being in the ward. But are now surprised that I am taking it so well. They keep complimenting me. It is kind of cool!!!!!!!!
This week has been led solely by the spirit. The people we met and contacted were not planned. But we did thank our Heavenly Father for every lesson.


I love my Family! I love this Ward! I love this Mission!
I love my Savior! I will Finish Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment