Monday, November 15, 2010

Goals!

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 8:11:45 AM
Subject: Re: :-)

Dear Family,
My goals for this week are: Read scriptures while driving to apts. Memorize one a day. Invite everyone we testify to to be baptized. Study recognizing the Holy Ghost. And pay attention to where I am.
MOM CAN YOU SEND ME A GPS?????? WE CAN USE THEM NOW! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST EVER!
This last week was great, yet we had a bad attendance number this Sunday.
My first Zone Conference was a blast. I learned that relationships with others are hard to build because you are meeting so many people a day and I can't get their names straight. The more time I spend with them, the more I see how God sees them...
I am treasuring up the scriptures more...
I love this work and will finish strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment